State of the art training centers in North America offer hands on, classroom instruction for industry professionals including installers, locksmiths and facility managers.
Some of our hands on sessions include:
- Installing hollow metal frame
- Keying and pinning of master key systems
- Installation and maintenance of auto operators
- Installing and adjusting door closers
- Installing and troubleshooting electronic access control systems
- Installation and adjusting door hardware
- Machining wood doors and drilling raceways
- Cutting in electric strikes on steel frames
- Machining aluminium storefront doors and frames for electric strikes
- Installation of electromagnetic locks
- Installation of aluminium storefront access control locks
ASSA ABLOY Academy also offers over 50 online courses available at no charge. If you are a manager, you can administer your employees’ courses through the My Team functionality.
Our Foundation Program is a 6 week, deep immersion program designed to bring new people into the industry.
We also partner with industry leading organizations to provide CEU’s for your licensing needs and maintaining proficiencies.
In addition, door security training can be brought right to you, with the Mobile Installation Training Showroom.